Copyright Conditions for Using Christian Writings
The Writings on Christian Topics is a website whose purpose is to compile an understanding and discussion of various topics related to faith in, and discipleship of, Jesus Christ. The site contains material that is not always well expressed or carefully written.
In general terms, and within certain conditions listed below, you are welcome to take copies of any of the material for any purpose you wish that does not involve hostile intent.
- Main condition: You are not allowed to use the material in aggressive arguments, especially of a legal kind or for legal purposes, nor with any hostile intent, because the wording cannot be relied upon to express what the author(s) meant, even though every attempt has been made to be honest, open and truthful. Any use of this material in such a way is deemed null and void. However, constructive questioning and critique is, of course, allowed and not considered hostile; indeed, it is welcomed.
- You must acknowledge the source of all material you have used, even if it is an older version that has been changed on the website.
- If you wish to make commercial gain from using this material you obtain our prior written approval to do so before making any such gain.
- If you wish to make any large or substantial use of the material, such as in education or as material for a book, you obtain our prior written approval to do so before doing so.
- You recognise that some of the material might not be carefully written, and hence do not place undue emphasis on detailed wording, in your use of that material.
- You acknowledge that these conditions can change at any time and that, if they do in such a way as to prohibit any use you are at the time making of copied material, you will stop that use immediately, and, should you wish to continue that use, you will seek written approval to do so.
- If there is any doubt about whether you fulfil any of the above conditions, you obtain our judgement on your use before you make such use.
Where judgement or permission is required, or if you wish to comment or query anything on the site, please contact us.
Number of visitors to these pages: . Written on the Amiga with Protext.
Copyright (c) Andrew Basden 2008.
Part of his www.abxn.org pages, that open up discussion and exploration from a Christian ('xn') perspective.
Comments, queries welcome.
Created: 20 November 2008.
Last updated: 1 January 2009 re-ordered, reworded slightly.